Tom Cruise says: first Burj Khalifa, then the world
Tom Cruise apparently “never tires” of performing dangerous stunts.
The actor, who famously climbed up the Burj Khalifa in Dubai for ‘Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol’, has just released his latest action movie, ‘Jack Reacher’.
And the 50-year-old says he is always happy to do his own stunts, despite sustaining some minor injuries along the way.
“You know what? When I’m doing stunt movies you always have some sort of injury,” he confessed to British magazine OK!
“Even with the high-speed car crashes that we had – I never tire of it actually.”
And the father-of-three adds he always has his fans’ enjoyment in mind when embarking on his latest crazy escapade.
“It’s really fun and I keep thinking about what it’s going to look like and that it’s going to entertain an audience,” he explained.
“So it’s fun doing it and trying to figure out, can we do it? How far can we push it? When I start working on a piece of material I get very excited about the potential of doing something that hasn’t been seen before, that I haven’t done before.”
- Dina at the Dubai Film Festival
- DIFF's 10th anniversary gift is Amr Diab live in concert!
- Zeina makes it her "mission possible" to take a selfie with Hollywood hunk Tom Cruise
- Dolly Shaheen injures herself working on her own film stunt
- New year, new awards ceremony: Dubai rolls out the red carpet for more stars in 2013