9 lives? Toulin Al Bakri survives second missile attack in Syria!
Toulin is one lucky lady for surviving death twice! (Image: Facebook)
Feels like Syrian actress Toulin Al Bakri has seven lives! The actress, who’s still residing in her politically-unstable country Syria, has survived a missile attack.
This is the second time Toulin escapes death from the same attack.
Last November, during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Adha, Toulin’s car was the only thing suffering losses from the missile hitting the area where she lives.
Toulin happily tweeted about the incident this week, expressing just how grateful she is for “miraculously surviving the attack.”
During her first encounter, a video of the ordeal circulated over the Internet revealing that she was alive and well, but only in extreme shock at what had happened.
Here’s to hoping Toulin avoids any future missile attacks!
- The coup attempt that started a war: Israel’s invasion of Lebanon, its causes and consequences
- British Prime Minister David Cameron makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- ISIS threatens to kill British hostage next
- The Israeli concentration camps you didn't know about
- Muslim Syrian actress attacked after revealing her roots are Jewish