9 lives? Toulin Al Bakri survives second missile attack in Syria!
Feels like Syrian actress Toulin Al Bakri has seven lives! The actress, who’s still residing in her politically-unstable country Syria, has survived a missile attack.
This is the second time Toulin escapes death from the same attack.
Last November, during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Adha, Toulin’s car was the only thing suffering losses from the missile hitting the area where she lives.
Toulin happily tweeted about the incident this week, expressing just how grateful she is for “miraculously surviving the attack.”
During her first encounter, a video of the ordeal circulated over the Internet revealing that she was alive and well, but only in extreme shock at what had happened.
Here’s to hoping Toulin avoids any future missile attacks!
- Was Muna Wassef attacked by a missile in Syria before heading to Iraq?
- Thugs on the loose! Bushra attacked by a Molotov bomb on the set of her new show
- Abbas Al Nouri still alive! Denies rumored assassination
- Facebook Frenemies: Yasmine Abdel Aziz insults Haifa Wehbe in fake FB attack
- Mai Izz El Din's 'stepping out of spotlight' misinterpreted