Tuba talks politics: Morsi should step down
Turkish actress Lamis (Image:Facebook)
Turkish actress Tuba Büyüküstün, AKA Lamis in the Arab world, has the looks and brains too!
Politically-active and aware of the region's situation around her, Tweeted a picture of the 30th June demonstrations against Egyptian President Morsi in Tahrir Square, implying support for the protestors, as reported by Fi Al Fann news.
The young actress is less-than-happy with her own country's government as well, as she was reported demonstrating against Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan's government last month.
Many Turkish and Arab celebs have spoken out against the chaos currently taking place in the region, including Lebanese singer Ragheb Alama.
- Is this the end for Morsi? A breakdown of Egypt's June 30 protest
- Tuba talks politics: Morsi should step down
- Egypt opposition ready to talk with Morsi after constitutional debacle
- Where is the Arab street love? Why Morsi and hood should go back underground to keep it real
- Anti-Morsi campaign picks up pace with seven million signatures