Biggest ever budget for Turkish drama sequel
Turkish actress Cansu Dere.
Even though it's hardly a new concept, the third series of Turkish soap 'Harem Sultan', is predicted to be the most expensive in history. Most of Turkey's stars are now on board, including 'Lamees' and 'Samar', who are joining the cast for the first time. Turkish actress, Cansu Dere, is set to guest star as Persian slave, Fairouz, who uses her enchanting ways to seduce the Sultan.
It's been a longtime dream for Cansu, who's been trying to get a role on the hit drama since series one. She said: "when I was offered the part of Persian Fairouz, I immediately accepted it and I felt really happy that my wish came true so quickly, especially since it's an appealing role and I play a completely different character in it to the ones I'm used to."
- Economy drama: Al-Walid Bin Talal lashes out at his country for 'largest deficit ever'
- Even Nancy is obsessed with Turkish drama Series
- Enas al Dughaidi dislikes "Saraya Abdeen," defends homosexuals and compliments Haifa Wehbe
- What's all the fuss about 'Omar': the lowdown on epic Arab TV drama
- Golf’s Global Greats return to Turkey for Turkish Airlines Open