UN launches music video for Marcel Khalifa
The United Nations Lebanon regional office has released a new music video by prominent singer Marcel Khalifa under the title “Wa Nahno Nuhib Al Hayat” (And We Love Life”, which tackles the disastrous earthquake Tsunami. The clip was launched during a press conference held at the UN headquarters and is scheduled to be aired on all local and satellite Arab and international channels.
According to the London based daily, Al Sharq Al Awsat, the managing director of the UN office stressed that the clip was made upon a request by the United Nations Secretary General Kofi Anan, who considered Marcel to be very much loved in Lebanon and throughout the Arab world. It was added that Marcel’s voice is strong reaching the heart of all his listeners, and so he was the UN’s first choice when they thought of the clip.
Marcel became part of the Humanitarian Campaign launched by the UN to help the victims of Tsunami. The singer revealed that he will hold a charity concert during the month of February, which proceeds will go directly to help the victims of Tsunami.
- He’s baaack! Marcel Khalife kicks off comeback in London
- Marcel Khalifa, Kathem al Saher sings in Rabat Fest
- We're not lying, you can listen to Amal Hijazi's latest single "Liar" today!
- Marcel Khalifa blacklisted
- Oh the irony! Scantily-clad 'Dont touch me' singer gets handcuffed after 'racy' video goes viral