She's royally pleased! Fast & Furious star gifts Sheikha Latifa with a sweet set of wheels
Here's the collage Latifa posted to Instagram.
Click here to add Abu Dhabi as an alert
Disable alert for Abu Dhabi,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,
Click here to add Vin Diesel as an alert
Disable alert for Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel didn't try to hide how much he was lovin' life in Abu Dhabi. The "Fast & Furious 7" actor and his co-stars lived it up in the UAE while they were in the region shooting the latest addition of the film franchise. The cast were constantly posting to social media about their adventures off camera.
Now one of Vin's new friends has made her own online post about his visit. Her Highness Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum posted a collage of images to Instagram, revealing that the celebrity had gifted her with a black shiny Dodge Challenger.
The pictures she shared included a view of the sweet new set of wheels, as well as note to her family, an F&F Street Fighters postcard, and a CD - all signed by the generous star.
“To my extended family in Dubai, thank you for the love … your friend always,” Vin wrote in the note.
Expressing her deep gratitude, the princess thanked Vin in the post with, "Thank you @vindiesel for this wonderful gift, it was a great pleasure meeting you and your family."
- New date set for "Fast & Furious 7" release, still unclear when UAE filming will resume
- Fast & Furious 7, the action flick featuring Abu Dhabi, has a new title and trailer
- Welcome to the Middle East, baby! Vin Diesel ducks into Dubai for Fast & Furious 7 filming
- Too 'Fast & Furious' for Dubai? 7 is the perfect number for Abu Dhabi!
- Fast & Furious back on track, cast heads back to Abu Dhabi this April