Kadim feels the love: Star celebrates his birthday on-set of The Voice
The cast and crew of MBC's hot new talent show The Voice took time out of filming the gruelling 'blind' auditions to celebrate the 55th birthday of Iraqi singer Kadim al-Sahir.
Kadim is one of four celeb coaches battling it out to find the Arab world's newest singing sensation. After all of the pre-show drama, viewers were expecting sparks to be flying between the panel, but - for now at least - it seems that cast and crew are one big happy family.
In an on-set celebration, Kadim was presented with a surprise birthday cake iced with the message: 'Because We Love You'.
And that's not all - the star felt the love off-set too when his fans got in on the action, filling his Facebook page with birthday wishes.
Do you want the love to end and the drama to begin? Or, are you pleased that cast and crew are getting along so well? Leave us your comments!
- Kadim al Sahir furious at rumors that he refused to sing for his country
- Kadim al Sahir takes failed 'Voice' contestant under his wing
- I'll take two, please! Kadim Al Sahir has high hopes for 'The Voice 2'
- Kadim al Sahir is back to his mentoring best
- Iraqi crooner Kadim Al Sahir turns up the heat in Dubai