Married life really is all it's cracked up to be for Wael Jassar
Wael Jassar isn't happy with recent rumors about his marriage
For celebs in the Arab world there's no escaping the rumor mill but Wael Jassar says he draws the line when it comes to his wife and kids.
Rumor had it that married life wasn't all it's cracked up to be for the Lebanese star. Away from the spotlight he was said to be in constant arguments with his wife.
But this week Wael hit back at the gossip, saying his wife is his heart and his children the source of his happiness.
After assuring his fans the rumors aren't true, the singer let the gossipers know he wants to keep his family life private. But in the world of celebrity, this is no mean feat!
- The thin red line between Wael Jassar's family and showbiz!
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Wael Jassar opens up about life
- First the non-stop flirting with Elissa, and now Wael Kfoury's accused of secretly marrying Ahlam Hajji?
- Playing happy families? Wael reconciles with estranged wife Angela