Wael Kfoury off to Australia
Lebanese singer Wael Kfoury has headed off to Sidney Australia to hold a number of concerts, after he had completed recording all the songs for his upcoming album, scheduled for release during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr.
The singer had spent endless hours working on his album, to be released under the production of Rotana.
Wael recently held a two-week tour in Tunisia in different cities.
Wael revealed that he “could care less” about the recent remarks made by Lebanese singer Milhim Barakat, stating that he thinks Wael’s new look is more suitable for a woman.
Wael stated that he is pleased with his new look and feels that it suits him perfectly regardless of what others may think.
- Wael Kfoury to head Lebanon's Tennis Union? The ball's in his court!
- Oh, Wael Kfoury: he keeps us curious about what's up between him and Elissa
- Wael Kfoury careless about Milhim Barakat’s rude remarks
- Wael Kfoury wishes X Factor Arabia well in the first season without him
- Yara still loves her some Lebanon...and Wael Kfoury: new album and a special duet around the bend