Oh baby I love you so: Wael Kfoury and wife get into some Twitter lovin'
Wael Kfoury and his wife seem to be happier than ever. (Image: Facebook)
If you were thinking Lebanese singer Wael Kfoury was separating from his wife, think again! The star's wife, Angela Bechara, put a stop to all the constant rumors circulating the couple, when she tweeted her hubby over the weekend saying:
“September 10 and 14 are the two most beautiful days in my life. You (Wael) and Michelle are my life and the air I breathe. I ask God to protect you from any harm and I wish for nothing more than your happiness.”
The tweet was to wish the couple's daughter, Michelle, a happy birthday.
Wael retweeted the sweet tweet for all his fans to see, and responded with a poem dedicated to the two: “I don't ever say things in twos, but you two are the most precious things in my life, dearer to me than my own eyes, Micha is one eye and you're the other, oh how I love those eyes.”
How very cute! You can read Wael's tweets by following him on Twitter right here.
- Where's Wael? Kfoury sends his daughter a social media bday greeting, but not in person
- Playing happy families? Wael reconciles with estranged wife Angela
- Amr Diab tweets "I love you" to his wife
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Heartthrob Wael Kfoury speaks out on Women's Day