Wael Kfoury teams up with Dina Hayek
Prominent Lebanese singer Wael Kfoury is preparing to record a new duet with singer Dina Hayek.
The idea of the duet started as the two were present at the Venice Hotel in Beirut, holding concerts, and Wael requested of Dina to join him in singing the song “Meen Habibi Ana” (Who Is My Love) and she did.
At that moment Wael was very impressed with Dina’s voice and the two kept in contact and decided to sing a duet together.
After the release of his latest album “Wael 2006,” Kfoury held his first live performance in Dubai on Valentine’s Day alongside Lebanese singer Mariam Fares and impersonator Bassem Faghali.
The singer’s album features a collection of ten romantic songs that have witnessed tremendous success.
After several delays Wael launched “Wael 2006” during the Muslim holiday Eid El Fitr under the production of ‘Rotana.’
Wael was recently in Sidney Australia where he held a number of concerts, after he had completed recording the songs for his latest album.
Wael revealed that he “could care less” about the recent remarks made by Lebanese singer Milhim Barakat, stating that he thinks Wael’s new look is more suitable for a woman.
- Yara still loves her some Lebanon...and Wael Kfoury: new album and a special duet around the bend
- Wael Jassar accuses directors of focusing on Mariam Fares’s body
- If you can't beat 'em, join 'em: Nancy set to duet with Wael Kfoury
- The Adventures of Dina El-Wedidi: Singer, Globetrotter and an inspiration to youth!
- Mariam Fares joins Ragheb Alama and Wael Kfoury for the holidays