Stop the rumors! Wael Sharaf still alive in Syria
"The Neighborhood Gate" star is still alive and filming the show's sixth sequel (Image: Facebook).
With the current crisis in Syria, there no lacking of fear and concern that the country's deeply beloved are not doing well. This is the second time since the unstable situation erupted that Wael Sharaf was rumored to be dead.
Two years ago, a false story was passed around that the actor and his family had been killed in airstrike while they were attempting to flee to Turkey. The "Bab Al Harah" (The Neighborhood Gate) star made sure to give a public announcement that he was still a-ok and in country to settle his fans' fears.
Now similar rumors have risen again by online media reporting that he passed away from gunfire on his way home from filming the sixth sequel of "The Neighborhood Gate".
According to Sayidaty.net, Wael was compelled to deny romors of his death once more due to the heavy volume of calls he received from Syrian and Arab journalists to confirm that he was still alive.
In the past five seasons of "Bab Al Harah", Wael played the role of "Al Aqeed Mu'taz" (General Mu'taz). Get ready for a love story in the sixth sequel as his character falls for a Jewish girl that moved to the neighborhood with her family. The role of the Jewish girl is played by actress Kinda Hinna.
- "The Neighborhood Gate" welcomes Abbas Al Nouri's 'dead' character back to the hood!
- Thank God that was gossip: Syrian actor Wael Sharaf is still alive, errybody
- Wael Sharaf: I'm not in Turkey or dead
- Official: Mubarak still alive despite rumors about his death
- Lebanon security chief begins negotiations with Nusra to cancel hostage execution