Wafa Al Kilani gives birth in Italy
The television co-host Wafa Al Kilani delivered her first baby girl last Friday May 22nd in an Italian hospital and she named the baby Judy. Through a phone call interview, Wafa made sure that her and the baby are doing good and that the baby weights at 2 kilos and 600 grams.
It is needless to say that Wafa got sick during her pregnancy and her health had prevented her from co-hosting her famous entertainment show “Ded Al Tayar” aired on Rotana Music channel, which accomplished a great success in its first season.
Wafa had spent more than two months and a half at the American University Hospital in Beirut in order to receive her medication. After staying for a while in the hospital she was able to go home, but she had to stay in bed for another two months before she was any better.
According to the London daily Elaph, while she was trying to get better, her show was still being aired on television and it was hosted by a number of leading Arab stars in co-hosting from all over the Arab world. The show was then taken off the air from Rotana channel.
Wafa had a deal with the Lebanese channel “LBC” to have her show aired on the channel, but that never happened. It is not known whether Wafa will be included in “LBC’s” next season or not!
- Despite changes Nadine Malah remains with Rotana Khalijyah
- Wafa Amer's mama had nervous breakdown after news channel reported she had passed away
- From birth to death, personal to societal dramas, DIFF Arabian Nights selection captures the sweep of life
- Wafa Kilani moves to ‘LBC’
- Italy to lead Mideast investment initiative: Berlusconi