Double trouble! Wafaa Amer adds second drama to her Ramadan plate
Viewers of Ramadan televsion will be doing a double take as they catch the elegant face of Wafaa Amer on not one, but two shows during the drama marathon this summer.
It's been two years since we've watched the Egyptian actress on the silver screen with the series "Kariyoka", but now she's making up for lost time, appearing in two Ramadan dramas.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Wafaa has already begun filming the first drama she stars in "Ibn Al Hallal" with actor Mohamamd Ramadan. She has replaced actress Ola Ghanem after the latter pulled out at the last minute over a difference of opinion with the production company on what she should get paid. Without a second guess, Wafaa said yes when the role was offered her way.
Wafaa had also taken the lead in "Jabal Al Halal" before agreeing to tackle the above mentioned. Filming has also already started on this show co-starring Mahmoud Abdel Aziz. The starlet will be managing a balancing act to ensure both dramas are completed on schedule for holy month viewing.
- Wafaa Amer says she’s got nothing to do with her sister's potential co-star role
- Every penny helps! Wafaa Amer donates her show earnings to Egypt Fund
- They all love Turkish soaps, Wafaa Amer loves them not!
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Laila Elwi gives her seal of approval for a starring role in a new drama this Ramadan