Every penny helps! Wafaa Amer donates her show earnings to Egypt Fund
They say if you've got a penny, you're worth a penny, but, Egyptian actress Wafaa Amer is worth a whole load of pennies!
The patriotic actress is donating her entire earnings from her radio drama "Al Hanem Wal Motamarred" (The Lady and the Rascal) to the Egypt Fund, which was founded by Egyptian President Sisi.
How much she's donating exactly is not known!
According to Laha Magazine, the drama was written by Mahfouz Abdel Rahman and stars Hisham Abbas, Mohammad Wafiq and airs daily on the radio station "Sawt Al Arab."
The drama focuses on family ties and the bravery and chivalry of today's generation.
- Double trouble! Wafaa Amer adds second drama to her Ramadan plate
- Wafaa Amer says she’s got nothing to do with her sister's potential co-star role
- Haifa's worth every penny: How much is Wehbe's Ramadan TV drama worth?
- She's put away her running shoes: Elham Shahin a no-show at this year's Ramadan TV Drama Marathon
- Carol Samaha sings for Egyptian drama