Wahab goes under the knife with jaw pain
Egyptian singer Sherine Abdul Wahab has undergone emergency surgery on her jaw after suffering severe pain.
Wahab’s manager has said that his client is fully recovered now, much to the delight of her legion of fans, who become worried after a photo of the star at the funeral of actress May Kassah’s mother showed the Cairo’s best singer in an exhausted state.
Tell us what you think! Do you wish the star well? Join the conversation and add a comment.
- “Al AAqid’s” knife in an auction
- Once you go Lebanese... Sherine Abdel Wahab sings in new accent
- It's Sharif Muneer v Sherine Abdel Wahab as they go head to head in court on September 27!
- Run, Sherine, run! Egypt's unstability forces Abdel Wahab to move daughters to Morocco
- Sherine Abdel Wahab files for divorce