Walid Tawfiq set to open for Morocco's Mawazine fest
With his string of hit songs and great reputation around the region, Walid Tawfiq, seemed like the perfect choice to inaugurate Morocco's Mawazine festival.
Organizers, who have got in big names from around the world, picked the Lebanese songster for his long successful history in the music biz, according to MBC.net.
Starting on May 31 this year, Mawazine will be set in Rabat, with the likes of Rihanna and Enrique Inglesias making an appearance.
Also on stage will be bitter UAE songstress and Arab Idol judge, Ahlam, who is sure to cause some drama behind the scenes.
- Epic wardrobe fail! British singer Jessie J's Mawazine outfit too scandalous for Morocco
- Mawazine 2014, here Ragheb comes! Alama is Morocco bound, woot woot!
- Sherine takes Arab Idol by sound and storm
- Slap in the Face: Walid Tawfiq ignores Ragheb Alama at Mawazine
- Mariah Carey poetically concludes Mawazine with son 'Morocco'