Wanna be the next percussionist for Cairo Opera Orchestra?
The management of the Cairo Opera Orchestra has announced auditions for new professional musicians.
The openings are announced for the following positions within the orchestra: oboe leader, clarinet leader, double-bass leader, viola assistant leader, cello assistant leader, 3rd French horn, harp, timpani and percussion.
The auditions are scheduled to take place on the 3rd and 4th of September in room 423 at the Opera House, at 1pm. Accompanist David Hales will be available for rehearsals with applicants on the 1st and 2nd of September, following reservation via direct contact with him.
For more information musicians are requested to contact the management of the Cairo Opera Orchestra at the Cairo Opera House grounds between 11am and 2.30pm from Sunday through Thursday. For email inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Cairo Opera Orchestra is one of the main national orchestras operating under the Cairo Opera House. Founded in 1994, the orchestra has performed with a multitude of ballets and operas. It also holds numerous symphonic, chamber and gala concerts.
Nayer Nagui has been the principal conductor and artistic director of the orchestra since September, 2011.
WIll you be trying out? Please share by commenting below!
- Cairo Opera House Hosts Vienna Symphony Orchestra
- Too much to see, too little time: Egypt's culture picks of the week 12 - 19 October
- Cairo Opera House Quartet take on the classics
- Opera House special: Munich Percussion and String Orchestra to perform in Egypt
- From Egypt to Morocco, Cairo Celebration Choir kicks off the New Year