Watch: This is THE funniest Arabic music video ever (seriously, ever)!
A hilarious clips from "I Love Your Sister." (YouTube)
We can definitely say that Egypt has seen it all. Last night, we came across the most epic music video in the history of Arab music. Like we’re talking more epic than Maria’s El3ab bath tub moment and weirder than Khaled El-Aggag as your creepy hairdresser in As3ab 7ob.
‘Ana Ba7eb 0khtak’ is the latest guaranteed ROTFL moment in case you’re having long weekend withdrawal symptoms. You might think that the title gives it all away, but this video will take you back to the 80’s with its poor production, acting, styling and love scenes. It is so epically bad, I am a 100% sure this is a spoof. I refuse to believe that it’s 2016 and people still think this is okay on any level.
We have so many questions and theories about the story line:
Why did the guy hug himself when he knew his BFF loves his sister? No, seriously who does that?
Who the hell plays sala7 with his girlfriend? Because it defies the concept of testostrerone
What’s going on here? This is the 2016 bad version of the 7alal 3lik synchronized dance
What does ‘Zai mahabetha bahebak’ mean? It sounds very disturbing
Even the credits look wrong
WE SAID: This is so horribly bad that it’s so unintentionally damn good. Thank you for the laugh guys.
By Dina Hashish
- Haifa Wehbe and Casper Smart look steaming hot in her first-ever English music video!
- Cairo comic pulls no punchlines in fight to be named 'Funniest Arab'
- 5 worst Arabic music videos of all time (Shield your eyes)!
- Faia Younan: Viral video singer becomes the first Middle Eastern artist to crowdfund her debut in the music industry
- Albawaba.com boasts free music video content