We're not jealous...much! Amal Alamuddin the envy of fashionistas with her Dolce & Gabbana dress
There's a certain amount of glamour that we expect to see from the wife of George Clooney.
And on Monday Amal Alamuddin exceeded our expectations when she touched down at Heathrow Airport.
While most people would opt for comfort over style for a flight, the lawyer was a fitting image of what you'd expect from a woman who's recently married one of Hollywood's hottest bachelors.
Wearing a black and grey dress, the 36-year-old was a vision of loveliness as she exited the terminal after arriving back in London.
But it's only what we've come to expect from the brunette after she was nominated for a gong at the 2014 Style Awards last month.
Everything from her ankle boots to the Mulberry handbag she was carrying was a fashion hit, proving while she'll likely end up on the many 2014 best dressed lists.
Speaking of racking up votes, her Oscar-winning hubbie could be eyeing up a run as President of the United States.
When quizzed by TMZ if he fancied running the country, the silver fox remained silent on the matter.
While that's not necessarily a yes, the rumour mill went into overdrive with visions of Amal as the perfect First Lady.
Can you imagine how fabulous she'd be in the role?
In October, the human rights advocate showed just how much glam she can bring to an occasion with the get-up she wore to her UK wedding reception.
Donning a shimmering metallic bronze gown with a thigh-high split, she was easily the belle of the ball.
- Amal Alamuddin’s first d’oh! Lebanese wife of the season gets “clooned” into Simpson cartoon strip
- Touch of Fabulous - Hollywood, California
- They call me Clooney, Amal Clooney! George's new wife officially adopts his last name!
- It was "Up in the Air", but now it appears George Clooney is in fact in love with that Lebanese tease
- Those Lebanese looks run deep! Amal Clooney has a mini me