Will.i.am 'lets it all out' during a Dubai Music Week interview
He screamed, he shouted, he let it all out at his Dubai Music Week debut last Thursday.
Now, “Scream & Shout” singer William James Adam, better known as “Will.i.am,” spoke to Al Arabiya this week about his life, loves and hopes for the future.
Usually known for his futuristic stage presence, Will.i.am’s appearance did not disappoint at the interview, with the multi-talented celebrity wearing John Lennon-style glasses, dressed in monochrome.
The DJ pinpointed his goals for the “next 20 years of his life,” claiming that he hopes to continue with his work as an “entrepreneur and a philanthropist.”
Discussing his work on the British version of TV show “The Voice,” he said he felt comfortable in his own music-making zone.
Will.i.am said his “favorite singer of all time” was late Peruvian singer Yuma Sumac.
Until the recent expansion of his career as a song writer, Will.i.am was best known as one of the founding members of the hip hop/pop band, The Black Eyed Peas.
- Dubai's musical calendar just got better: will.i.am to headline Dubai Music Week
- The chance of a lifetime: Lebanese singing sensation wins Dubai Music Week competition
- The countdown is over: Timbaland & will.i.am Dubai Music Week tickets up for sale
- Quincy Jones is gonna jazz up Dubai Music Week
- No Psy for Dubai: singer cancels officially