Will.i.am 'lets it all out' during a Dubai Music Week interview
Will.i.am (Image: Facebook)
He screamed, he shouted, he let it all out at his Dubai Music Week debut last Thursday.
Now, “Scream & Shout” singer William James Adam, better known as “Will.i.am,” spoke to Al Arabiya this week about his life, loves and hopes for the future.
Usually known for his futuristic stage presence, Will.i.am’s appearance did not disappoint at the interview, with the multi-talented celebrity wearing John Lennon-style glasses, dressed in monochrome.
The DJ pinpointed his goals for the “next 20 years of his life,” claiming that he hopes to continue with his work as an “entrepreneur and a philanthropist.”
Discussing his work on the British version of TV show “The Voice,” he said he felt comfortable in his own music-making zone.
Will.i.am said his “favorite singer of all time” was late Peruvian singer Yuma Sumac.
Until the recent expansion of his career as a song writer, Will.i.am was best known as one of the founding members of the hip hop/pop band, The Black Eyed Peas.
- Business interviews like American Idol, says Gulf chief exec
- Robbie Williams rocked Dubai's socks off Saturday night
- #ArabIdol continues the hunt for sensational hopeful singers in Dubai!
- Over 20k got "Happy" with Pharrell Williams and Ragheb Alama in Abu Dhabi
- Selena is coming, Selena is coming! Dubai Gomez fans will be feelin' the B.E.A.T.!