Horror story moves from London's West End to the Middle East
Legendary ghost thriller The Woman in Black is returning to a UAE stage next month.
The critically-acclaimed theatre show, currently enjoying its record-breaking 23rd year in London’s West End, has sold out all shows on two previous occassions in Dubai.
Based on Susan Hill’s best-selling novel and adapted for the stage by Stephen Mallatratt, the play will feature a West End cast.
It follows the chilling story of a young Arthur Kipps, a junior solicitor, ordered by his firm’s senior partner to travel up from London to attend the funeral of Alice Drablow who died alone in Eel Marsh House. A terrible sense of unease is played out as he glimpses a young woman with a wasted face, dressed all in black come and go.
- Reem Al Baroudi in a theatrical play
- A "Thriller" performance opens tonight, Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour tackles Dubai
- International divas bring world class cabaret to UAE
- A lil' horror, a lil' history, a lil' sex appeal and BOOM, you've got the Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- Hala Shiha asks for a divorce