Heartthrob Wael Kfoury speaks out on Women's Day
Click here to add Dominique Hourani as an alert
Disable alert for Dominique Hourani,
Click here to add May Hariri as an alert
Disable alert for May Hariri,
Click here to add Nicole Saba as an alert
Disable alert for Nicole Saba,
Click here to add Wael Kfoury as an alert
Disable alert for Wael Kfoury,
Click here to add Yousif Al Khal as an alert
Disable alert for Yousif Al Khal
So-called 'King of Romance', Wael Kfoury, is certainly a ladies man but fans got a shock last weekend when the X Factor judge turned feminist and appeared at an International Women's Day event in his home country of Lebanon,
The songster told his audience that “a woman is the most precious gift”, while half the Arab world swooned. But the Lebanese heartthrob wasn't the only star to throw his weight behind a good cause.
Wael was joined by one half of the celebrity power couple, Nicole Saba. Nicole is happily married to Yousif al Khal but took the time to tell fans that women have to learn to be self confident and strong regardless of circumstance.
Fellow singers May Hariri and Dominique Hourani also made an appearance at the event with both sexy songtresses making the point that the Arab world has a long way to go for women's rights.
- Just another couple of lovebirds: Wael Kfoury and Elissa together for Valentine's
- Nicole Saba celebrates Valentine’s Day with Wael Kfoury
- Oh baby I love you so: Wael Kfoury and wife get into some Twitter lovin'
- Wael Kfoury breaks his silence
- Where's Wael? Kfoury sends his daughter a social media bday greeting, but not in person