Wonder Woman Gal Gadot hopes for peace in Israel... If only she could use her superpowers!
Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. (Image: Facebook)
Former Miss Israel Gal Gadot has shared her take on the controversy that often surrounds her home country, at the Times of Israel Gala.
A handful of protesters gathered outside the event in New York City and chanted "Free free Palestine," calling Israel "murderers," the Fox News reported.
The 'Fast and Furious' star, who was tight-lipped about her Wonder Woman role in the upcoming 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' said that the thing with her is that she really wishes that everything will work out and that people will be able to live together peacefully, in harmony.
The Israeli-born model-turned-actress, who was honored for her work in film at the gala, added that there should be peace not just in Israel, but all over the world.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The economics of Ramadan: from piety to commercialization and excessive consumption
- British Expert on Middle East: Arafat, Arab Leaders do not Have much Choice under US Hegemony
- Gal Gadot is "Wonder-ful" at the 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' London premiere
- 'Wonder Woman' trailer starring Israeli actress released