Wondering the way to Gigi's heart? The Children's Hospital has it!
The world famous 20 year-old supermodel visited and played with children at the Children's Hospital in Orange County. (Facebook)
Gigi Hadid is not just beautiful from outside, she has a lot of beauty hidden inside her as she visited CHOC Children's Hospital in California and called the sick kids her "new heroes."
The American supermodel posed adorable smiling pictures of kids from her visit, along with a caption "Got to spend this afternoon with all my new heroes at @chocchildrens thanks to @ryanfoundation," Us Magazine reported.
The 20-year-old further added that the kids were such an inspiration in their ability to find and show positivity, sense of humor, and personality regardless of their circumstances that made her heart so full of love.
The Ryan Seacrest Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to inspire children through entertainment and celebrities who support this cause includes Joe Jonas, Steven Tyler, and Selena Gomez.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Model behavior! Gigi Hadid plays the doting daughter for her ailing mum
- Qatar Foundation signs agreement to provide treatment for children with heart disease
- Gold Heart Appeal Campaign unveils the “new look” Gold Heart badge with Alesha Dixon
- Amr Diab donates 300 thousands EGP to children cancer hospital