Worker accuses Wael Kfoury of pointing a weapon in his face
A construction worker in Lebanon, Farid Khoury, has accused famous Lebanese singer Wael Kfoury of pointing a weapon in his face.
There seems to have been a misunderstanding between the two over the construction worker’s salary for services he performed at Wael’s villa at the Ghazir area in northern Lebanon.
According to the London daily Elaph, Wael has signed an agreement to film a music video clip for a song from from his latest album, “Biheen” (During), to be aired on various music satellite channels. Wael chose the song “Badi A’ref Sho Mbakiki” (I Want TO Know What Makes You Cry), written by Munir Bo Asaf and composed and distributed by Jan Meryrichi.
- UN accuses Israel of possible war crime after Gaza school shelling
- Powell Would Meet Arafat; Peres Ready with Peace Plan Based on Long-Rejected Interpretation of 242
- Singer clashes with his composer and faces the Iraqi music
- Backed by Popular Consensus, US Rattles Sabres for ‘Long’ War
- Bahrain's refugee crisis? Behind the scenes with Bahraini activist asylum-seekers