Pick your favorite artist: Arab starlets nominated for World Music Awards
It's official: Some of the Arab music industry's top artists have been nominated for the “Best Female Artist” category in the world-famous “World Music Awards.”
What wonderful news for the talented starlets, whose music and continuously creative ideas have kept us and the rest of their worldwide fans entertained.
The singers nominated for the award are: Assala, Carole Samaha, Elissa, Haifa Wehbe, Maya Diab, Myriam Fares, Nancy Ajram, Samira Said, Sherine and Yara.
According to Laha Magazine, the artist with the most votes in each category wins. You can cast your vote for one of our Arab divas (and other international artists) on vote.worldmusicawards.com.
The “World Music Awards” was established in 1989 and it honors some of the most renowned and popular music artists around the world, based on their record sales and popularity in the region they represent.
- Shout out to Saudi! DJ Omar Basaad is the first Arab EDM producer nominated for MTV EMAs
- Dave Matthews Band, Lenny Kravitz among VH1 Music Awards Winners
- Elissa to be nominated for World Music Award
- Eat your heart out Arab songstresses: Samira Said nominated for “Best Song” at WMA
- Elissa wins ‘Best Female Arab Artist’ award