X Factor stars show off their cribs
MTV Lebanon's hit talent show X Factor Arabia is getting even more of the star treatment as it enters its third round, with judges calling on their celeb pals to help them make their final team selections.
Offering fans of the show an exclusive sneak peak into the glamorous houses of the star panel, this part of the grueling selection process will see favorites from the Arab celebosphere popping in to lend a hand.
According to online magazine, Sayidaty.net, UAE star Hussein Al Jasmi will be calling on popular Saudi singer Mohammad Abdo to help him make his pick. On the ladies side, Lebanese lovely Elissa has asked Moroccan singer Fudel for some help while Carole Samaha has called on Egyptian BFF Ahmad Makki.
But perhaps most exciting of all, Lebanese superstar Nawal Al Zoghbi is set to make her first ever TV talent show appearance as she offers some support to Wael Kfoury.
As the competition heats up, fans of the show can only hope their favorite contestants will make the cut,
- Three’s a crowd: X Factor down to the final trio fighting for the finish line
- X Factor Arabia kicks off this February with an 'X-citing' new look
- X Factor Arabia: no love lost in the second live round
- X Factor Arabia: an extra elimination hots up the competition
- Judges are the only ones with X Factor on the first show