The torture is over: Mohammad Al Reifi wins X-Factor competition
And the winner is....Mohammad al-Reifi! Already the most popular on social media, he won over everyone's heart at the X-Factor final on Friday.
After ten weeks of competition, The X-Factor finally reached it's final episode on Friday.
All of the contestants, whether they had left or not, were given to stand on the stage one last time and sing all together.
The three remaining contestants were Ibrahim Abdul Athem from Libya, Mohammad al-Reifi from Morocco both on Hussien Al Jassmi's team and Adham Al Nabulsi from Jordan on Wael Kfouri's team.
After the semi-final, the jury had surprised the audience by not eliminating one of the candidates as they were supposed, leading to three runner ups competing for the X-Factor title.
Adham Al Nabusli was first out and the remaining two contestants Mohammad and Ibrahim competed against each other for the remainder of the episode.
The final was guest starred by the winner of the 2006 British X-Factor, Leona Lewis who could congratulate Moroccan Mohammad al-Reifi on his title as the winner of the 2013 edition of X-Factor.
- Three’s a crowd: X Factor down to the final trio fighting for the finish line
- And then there were 7: Marrayah eliminated from X Factor Arabia
- X-Factor’s far out episode leaves Eman Karakeebo kicked to the curb
- X Factor Arabia: an extra elimination hots up the competition
- Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up