Yahya Al Fakhrani’s Son Could Be the Comeback Kid
Egyptian actor Yahya Al Fakhrani is studying the possibility of returning to the film production business, according to Akhbar Al Nujum magazine.
Fkhrani could make his comeback with a film to be directed by his son Shadi, who would be debuting his talents with long narrative movies.
The father and son team are currently reviewing scripts and could start shooting in November.
Fakhrani has wrapped up the shooting of his role in a TV series. The director, Mohammed Fadel, and writer Majdi Saber have changed its title to Jaber Nassar, after the Egyptian figure and title character played by Fakhrani - Albawaba.com
- Yahya Al Fakhrani’s On-Screen Run for People’s Council Heats Up
- Yahya al Fakhrani, Suad Abdulla play Sharayar, Shahrazad
- Yahya Al Fakhrani Stipulates: Censors Not to Interfere in ‘King Farouq’
- For First Time… Yusra and Fakhrani Meet in ‘Ahibbak Tani’
- Yahya Al Fakhrani Plays Typical Working Stiff in ‘Al Pico 2001’