Yara's "Living in My Eyes" will soon be before our eyes!
And that's another wrap. Another day, another music video is done for Yara. The Lebanese singer completed filming her latest music video for the song “Ayesh Bi’youni” (Living in My Eyes) under the direction of controversial director Jad Shuwairi. The song is in the Lebanese dialect with lyrics taken from poems by the late poet Elias Nasser and composed by Tareq Abu Judeh.
According to Laha Magazine, the song will be included in the single songstress’s upcoming album that is scheduled for release in the near future.
Two days of filming around the country of Lebanon was it took to capture Yara's project for production. She sported many different looks in the clip thanks to beauty specialist Fadi Qataya. Yara posted some behind the scenes photos from the shoot on her official pages on Facebook and Twitter.
- Behind-the-scenes with Yara from her upcoming music video "Beit Habibi." (Facebook)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Yara tag teams with Adel Karam for music video "I Don't Know"
- Omar Sharif Jr on being gay: "I'm a human being, not a statistic"!
- When will that day come? Yara dreams of her future hubby & father of her children