Shop, then drop it like it's hot at Yara's live Dubai Mall performance on February 21
Yara is on the move (Image: Facebook)
She looks good, smells good, and sounds good too, so why not swing through the Dubai Mall on February 21 to meet the fabulous Yara live and in person. The beauty songstress will be greeting her UAE fan base and performing a gig at the shopping center next week.
The Lebanese musical talent is now the regional face of the popular perfume "Escada". According to Laha Magazine, Yara said, It is an honor form me to be the first Arab ambassador for the perfume "Escada" on a regional level. The scent of the fragrance is so magically attractive and suits me in every way."
Yara added, "I am proud that my name is tied to an internationally known trademark that symbolizes modern femininity that is filled with so much passion."
With a smell so good, we can be assured her music won't stink!
P.S. Guys, she's on the lookout for Mr. Right. This might be your chance to meet your future Mrs.!
- Shop and drop it like it's hot: Celeb couple to open Dubai Shopping Festival
- BurJuman brightens up DSF shopping with dazzling discounts & shopping raffles
- Hot Hot Hot News! Arab Idol live tour hits Dubai next month
- Nancy Ajram the highlight of Dubai Shopping Festival '14
- Mercato creates atmosphere of Italian theatre to celebrate 15th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival