When will that day come? Yara dreams of her future hubby & father of her children
Lebanese singer Yara is dreaming of a family and children of her own. But there’s just one lil’ problem: The man of her dreams is nowhere in sight!
According to Laha Magazine, in a recent TV interview Yara said that she loves kids and would love to have a family, but can’t do any of that until the right man has come along.
When asked “who the lucky man of her children will be,” Yara said: “I’m just like any other girl who dreams of forming a family and having children. But that doesn’t just happen out of the blue and it can only happen when fates decides it’s time for me to meet the right man, which is yet to happen.”
In other news, Yara is currently filming the cover of her new music album, which will feature a variety of songs in both the Lebanese and Egyptian accents.
The singer said that she’ll be shooting a music vid for one of her new singles “Ayesh Bi’youni” (Living in my Eyes) with controversial Lebanese director Jad Shwery soon.
More music news on the horizon for Yara, who’s also preparing for a new Gulf music album titled “Layali Khalijieh 2” (Gulf Nights 2), which will feature songs by poet Saud Al Sharbatli and Kuwaiti composer Abdullah Al Qu'ud.
- Bambina Yara the new face of fashion house "Miss Bella"
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- What do you do when your hubby throws out your cat? Terror twin hopes to meet cat in paradise
- No father, no mother, no future: the forgotten children of Lebanon
- Last woman standing: Yemen's revolution isn't over yet