Yara roaming from one country to the next
Lebanese singer Yara is currently in the Gulf roaming from one country to the next holding live performances. The singer is participating at several music festivals like the Doha Music Festival 2008 and the Muscat Music Festival.
The singer is scheduled to head off to Egypt to take part in a grand performance alongside prominent Saudi singer Mohammad Abdo and singer Rabih Saqr for Valentine’s Day. After her performance in Egypt, Yara will be in the UAE to take part in the events of the Gulf Star 2008 music talent show.
It is said that fans in the Gulf countries are anxiously awaiting the release of Yara’s upcoming album, which is sung in the gulf dialect. Yara is due to release the Gulf album in addition to another album sung in the Egyptian and Lebanese dialects.
- Ciara 1, 2 steps her way to Dubai: Star supports rumored ex 50 Cent at Atelier/Festival
- Did no one tell Yara it was Ramadan?
- Yara returns to the Egyptian dialect
- Assi Hilani jumps from one country to next celebrating new release
- STC offers to its customers internet roaming packages exclusively in 41 countries