Yasalam After-Race Concert closes with kaleidoscope of performers on the Corniche
Musicians from all around the region and world performed at the Yasalam concerts.
Grammy Award winning rock group Muse thrilled the crowd with an extravagant performance at the third Yasalam After-Race Concert at the du Arena on Yas Island.
According to a press released issued on Sunday, the UK band enthralled the capacity crowd of 21,000 fans with a masterclass of their hits from "Plug In Baby" and "Starlight" through to tracks from their most recent album including "Madness" and "Supremacy", showing off their fusion of musical genres.
Meanwhile on the final night of the Beats on the Beach Festival on the Corniche, a host of international and Arabic stars brought the event to a close, playing to a crowd of 30,000. Multi-award winner Sean Kingston, the rising star of British music Labrinth, and Lebanese star Assi El Hellani topped the bill, joined by UAE multi-instrumentalist Shamma Hamdan, local rockers Jay Wud and Chronicles of Khan, as the crowd was treated to chart-smashing hits from the global talent on display.
- Jamiroquai thrills audience with electric performance on Yas Island for the second night of the Yasalam After-Race Concerts
- That's a rap: Eminem closes the curtain on Abu Dhabi's Formula 1 festivities
- Ya Kylie and ya Nickleback: putting the "yasalam" back in Dubai
- Nickleback prove they're rock 'n' roll in Abu Dhabi
- dBridge to bring 'da beats to Ibis Hotel Barsha