Yasalam After-Race Concert closes with kaleidoscope of performers on the Corniche
Grammy Award winning rock group Muse thrilled the crowd with an extravagant performance at the third Yasalam After-Race Concert at the du Arena on Yas Island.
According to a press released issued on Sunday, the UK band enthralled the capacity crowd of 21,000 fans with a masterclass of their hits from "Plug In Baby" and "Starlight" through to tracks from their most recent album including "Madness" and "Supremacy", showing off their fusion of musical genres.
Meanwhile on the final night of the Beats on the Beach Festival on the Corniche, a host of international and Arabic stars brought the event to a close, playing to a crowd of 30,000. Multi-award winner Sean Kingston, the rising star of British music Labrinth, and Lebanese star Assi El Hellani topped the bill, joined by UAE multi-instrumentalist Shamma Hamdan, local rockers Jay Wud and Chronicles of Khan, as the crowd was treated to chart-smashing hits from the global talent on display.
- Get fit at Abu Dhabi's star-studded Yasalam Festival
- That's a rap: Eminem closes the curtain on Abu Dhabi's Formula 1 festivities
- Ludacris will show 'What Them Girls Like', headlining Abu Dhabi's Yasalam concerts
- Beach bum it up with Mohammad Assaf for free!
- Abu Dhabi should be so lucky! Emiratis get racy Kylie to play first night F1 series