No "Fame" for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz has denied the news reports that she was nominated for the leading female role in the new television drama "Al Shuhra" (Fame), starring Egyptian superstar Amr Diab that is scheduled to be aired during the Ramadan drama marathon.
According to Sayidaty.net, Yasmine said, "There were never any talks regarding the matter to start with." She added that she will not be taking part in any drama for this year's Ramadan season.
Yasmine revealed that she is in the process of preparing for a new film with producer Ahmad Al Sabki, director Wael Ihsan, and writer Khaled Jalal. The comedy is still unnamed, but filming will begin in the very near future.
- Back to where she belongs: Yasmine Abdel Aziz to return with hard-hitting drama
- No summer "Fame" for Amr Diab after all: "Al Shuhra" postponed until Ramadan 2015
- Bushra's claim to "Fame" is a starring role next to Amr Diab
- There's a new trend this Ramadan: Couch Potato Actresses!
- Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor