No "Fame" for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz has denied the news reports that she was nominated for the leading female role in the new television drama "Al Shuhra" (Fame), starring Egyptian superstar Amr Diab that is scheduled to be aired during the Ramadan drama marathon.
According to Sayidaty.net, Yasmine said, "There were never any talks regarding the matter to start with." She added that she will not be taking part in any drama for this year's Ramadan season.
Yasmine revealed that she is in the process of preparing for a new film with producer Ahmad Al Sabki, director Wael Ihsan, and writer Khaled Jalal. The comedy is still unnamed, but filming will begin in the very near future.
- Mayday, Mayday! Amr Saad fretting over the fate of his Ramadan drama schedule
- Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor
- Drama Queen: Yasmine Abdul Aziz preparing for new mini-series
- Egyptian superstar Yasmine Abdul Aziz stays down to earth
- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj