Do we hear wedding bells? Yasmine Abdel Aziz posts photo in beautiful wedding dress
Is Yasmine Abdel Aziz a blushing bride?
The Egyptian actress posted a beautiful picture of herself in a wedding dress on Facebook, looking so sweet and feminine.
Naturally, Yasmine's fans went wild, demanding to know the secret behind the photo. The actress let the penny drop and admitted that the snapshot was taken from a scene in her upcoming film "Gawazat Miri" (Miri's Wedding), which will be released this Eid El Fitr, reports Laha Magazine.
The film's title was changed from "Matloub Arees" (Husband Wanted) to its current title, and Egyptian heartthrob Hassan el Raddad will be playing the leading male role in the movie.
Wael Ihasn will direct the film and Karim Al Sabki will produce it.
- Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor
- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj
- No "Fame" for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
- Back to where she belongs: Yasmine Abdel Aziz to return with hard-hitting drama
- Facebook Frenemies: Yasmine Abdel Aziz insults Haifa Wehbe in fake FB attack