Back to where she belongs: Yasmine Abdel Aziz to return with hard-hitting drama
Yasmin Abdel Aziz is return to the small screen after 12 years
Click here to add Abdel Azizi as an alert
Disable alert for Abdel Azizi,
Click here to add Al Adha as an alert
Disable alert for Al Adha,
Click here to add Amani Dargham as an alert
Disable alert for Amani Dargham,
Click here to add Yasmine Abdel Aziz as an alert
Disable alert for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
After a leave of absence from the television industry lasting over 12 years, Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz will be returning to the small-screen, delighting fans. The Egyptian superstar, who made her break with commercials, last featured in the critically acclaimed drama “Imraeah min Zaman Al Hub” (A Woman from the Era of Love). Abdel Azizi is set to appear in the highly anticipated drama “Zaqjah Mafroosah Awi” (An Oppressed Wife).
The new drama will tackle hard-hitting issues, including the suffering of a married women, domestic violence and oppression by their husbands. The drama takes its name from an article written by journalist Amani Dargham.
Tell us what you think. Are you looking forward to the new drama? What do you think of the subject of the show? Let us know your thoughts!
- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj
- Drama Queen: Yasmine Abdul Aziz preparing for new mini-series
- Egypt back where they belong, says El-Hadary
- Al Pacino enjoys the Scent of an Egyptian Woman: Yasmin Abdel Aziz!
- Not-so holy month? Belly dancer Lucy will be on our Ramadan screens