Robbed? Me? Yasmine Abdelaziz says she was never robbed
If you heard that Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdelaziz has been recently robbed, then forget about it. The actress said she was shocked at hearing the news, and was swamped with phone calls from friends and family members ensuring that she’s alright!
According to Laha Magazine, the rumors were posted on a Facebook page created in Yasmine’s name. Naturally, Yasmine filed a complaint against her impersonators. The actress has already got an official FB page, where fans can read all her news and connect with their idol.
Yasmine is currently preparing for a new film titled "Ayez Atgawaz" (I Want to Get Married) alongside actor Hassan Al Raddad, marking their second cooperation together, after previously starring in the film "Al Anisah Mammy" (Mrs. Mammy).
- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj
- You Had Me at Joss Stone: Spring of Culture's about to bloom with British artist
- A hug a day keeps the wallet away! UAE man's wallet stolen after cuddle from abaya-clad woman
- Ahead of Dubai, Rita Ora speaks her mind
- The Naked Blogger in Egypt, Aliaa, Ostracized