Younger Artists to Play Mohammed Subhi’s Parents Roles
Egyptian star Mohammed Subhi has chosen a young actor and an actress to play the roles of his father and mother in the series Fares Bila Jawad (Knight Without Horse), according to the daily Al Sharq Al Awsat.
Riham Abdel Ghafour will play the role of the Egyptian fighter Hafez Najeeb (played by Mohammed Subhi) while the young actor Hani Kamal plays the role of the fighter’s father in the series which the director Ahmed Badr Eddin began shooting few days ago.
Costarring in the series along with Mohammed Subhi are Simon, Hanaa Al Shurbaji, Jamil Rateb, Ashraf Abdel Ghafour, Khalil Murci and Randa in addition to Syrian and Lebanese actors who will join the cast soon. The writer Mohammed Baghdadi helped Mohammed Subhi in scripting the series.
Subhi plays the role of the Egyptian fighter Hafez Najeeeb who fights against the British occupation. The series goes back to 1850 during the Turkish regime, British occupation and Israeli penetration afterwards and ends with the emergence of the Palestinian crises -- Albawaba.com
- Ghada Abdel Razzaq: ‘Al Hag Mitwalli’ Rediscovers Me!
- Gamil Rateb: Ongoing art devotion despite old age
- Mohammed Subhi Assails ‘Hamburger, Coca Cola’ Culture
- Sayin' a prayer for Mohammad Subhi: Egyptian actor's play on hold 'til he improves from heart surgery
- Sameh Al Sereiti Joins ‘Strong-Willed Lady’ in Baghdad