Yousef Shaaban Waits for Death on Big Screen
Egyptian artist Yousef Shaaban has begun shooting the new TV series Ragol A’lal Haffa, in which he plays a rich businessman who discovers that he is on the verge of dying, according to the Arabic daily Al Bayan.
While he waits for the end, the businessman begins a search for an honest young man to manage his business after his death, particularly in view of the fact that his sons are careless and cannot handle the responsibility.
The series was written by Katia Thabet, scripted by Rafiq Al Sabban, and costars Samiha Ayyoub and Nermin Al Faqi.
Shaaban has wrapped up shooting his role in the series Hawari Wa Qusour (Houris and Palaces) directed by Ahmed Khader and costarring Nabil Al Hilfawi and Fardos Abdel Hamid.
The series explores the life history of the Egyptian leader Saad Zaghlool during the reign of King Fuad and the transformation of Egypt from a sultanate into a kingdom.
Shaaban has also wrapped up shooting his role in the series Al Hawdag, written by Ezzat Al Gondi, directed by Wagih Al Shinnawi and costarring Kamal Abu Rayyah and Laila Taher. The series is about the era of the Fatimiyyin Islamic regime. Both series are expected to be aired during Ramadan – Albawaba.com
- Yousef Shaaban: History Should not be Forged to Favor Saad Zaghloul
- Sawsan Bader to Mix Justice, Idealism, Greed and Chuckles
- Kamal Al Shinnawi, Amina Rizeq Become Millionaires By Chance
- Hasan Yosef and Muna Abdel Ghani to Grace the Silver Screen Again
- ‘Nymphs, Palaces’ Depicts Egyptian History on Small Screen