Yousif Shahin returns to acting
Director Khaled Yousif has succeeded to convince prominent Egyptian director Yousif Shahin to make a guest appearance in his new film, in which Shahin will play the role of a director in search of new talent.
The film, produced by ‘Al Patros,’ is scheduled for screening during the second Muslim holiday Eid Al Adha, and stars Egyptian actors Hani Salama, Hind Sabri, and Muna Shalabi.
Shahin has denied rumors that he is banned from appearing on all local and satellite Egyptian television channels.
Shahin made controversial remarks while appearing as a guest on the program “Al Bait Baitak,” (The Home is Your Home) although the episode was never aired. The Egyptian Broadcasting Company decided to ban his appearance on all its local and satellite channels.
Shahin’s manner was considered insulting to the presenter of the show and to the people he discussed during his appearance.
- Choices choices: Mahmoud Yacine favors the 'King of Comedy' over Dolly Shahine
- Latifa returns to acting in ‘Awkward Moments’
- Ruby carefully plots her path to stardom, setting her sights on Yousif Shahin
- Egyptian TV bans the appearance of Muna Shalabi on all its channels
- Yusra denies quitting acting career