Yousra has butterflies over her upcoming role in new drama!
Egyptian actress Yousra is taking part in a new TV drama series experiment! Yousra’s upcoming “Saraya Abdeen” (Abdeen Palace) will air once a week, rather than the usual every day scheduling, which is the case with every single other TV series.
The veteran actress said that she’s nervous about this step, because she’s unsure how Arab audiences would take it.
According to Laha Magazine, Yousra is also nervous because this is the first time she’s taken part in a historical drama, and in something that isn’t part of the Ramadan TV season.
In the drama, Yousra plays the role of “Khushiyar Hanem,” the mother of a royal figure, whose only care in the world is for her son to remain in power despite all the conspiracies he is faced with.
In some of the scenes, Yousra speaks in both Turkish and French.
The drama is directed by Amro Arafa and also stars Syrian actor Qusai Khouly, Egyptian actress Nelly Karim, Sharif Salama and Nour.
- "Ben kralın annesi": Yousra learning Turkish for new TV role
- Sad day: "Saraya Abdeen" director Amro Arafa announces his withdrawal from making a sequel
- Yousra swiping Warda’s success? Show name switcheroo brings accusations
- We've seen North and Apple - what sort of name will Yousra Al Lawzi choose for her newborn?
- Yousra says she's still BFFs with Hisham Salim despite the rumors