She’s swamped! Yousra is in over her head with the Ramadan rush
It’s not really news, we suppose, to share that Egyptian actress Yousra is crazy busy right now. Every year, our region’s stars are burning the candle at both ends to finish their Ramadan dramas in time for the first fast.
It’s not only her TV show “Saraya Abdeen” (The Palaces of Abdeen) that’s got Yousra completely swamped this year. According to Laha Magazine, the superstar is also recording her new radio drama “Dukhan Shahata” that will likewise be aired during the holy month on a number of Egyptian radio channels. Actors Salah Abdullah and Ashraf Masaylhi will co-star with the diva.
She’s trying to do all she can to be completely finished with all her work obligations before Ramadan begins in order to spend the holy month alongside her family, especially since right now she works up to 18 hours a day on her projects.
She also decided to accept a very limited number of invitations during Ramadan, wanting it to be completely family oriented.
- "Rijana" returns Yousra to the silver screen: what else is the actress up to?
- Yousra has butterflies over her upcoming role in new drama!
- With "Saraya Abdeen" being a hit, what could be eating Yousra?
- Yousra forced to shed the pounds to gain a part
- One big "Saraya Abdeen" slip: actors pull out of hit drama