A Beauty in Beirut: Yousra in Lebanon
Legendary Egyptian actress Yousra is in Beirut to film the outdoor scenes of her new television drama "Nikadib Law Qulna Ma Nihibish" (We Live if We Say We Don't Love). The production agency has chosen a number of beautiful locations to film the scenes.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, the scenes in Lebanon brought the beloved star and progressive Lebanese actress Ward Al Khal together, along with actor Rafiq Ali Ahmad. The cast travelled with director Ghada Saleem after filming the indoor scenes in the Egyptian studios.
Once the scenes are filmed, the cast and crew will return to Cairo to film the remaining scenes and begin placing final touches on the drama for airing during the coming holy month of Ramadan.
The drama will be aired exclusively on the Egyptian satellite television channel Dream.
Actors Mustafa Fahmi, Raja Al Jadawi, Amina Khalil, Yara Jabran, Mohammad Shahin, Ahmad Dawood and many others will costar alongside Yousra.
- We've seen North and Apple - what sort of name will Yousra Al Lawzi choose for her newborn?
- Yousra says she's still BFFs with Hisham Salim despite the rumors
- Yara and Mohammad Hamaqi together
- Ramy Ayach dining with his beautiful wife Dalida and Rudolph & Raja from "The Accused" at one of Beirut's swanky restaurants. (Image: Facebook)
- Mustafa Fahmi and Yousra tie the knot in new show