Pictures emerge of starlet Yusra Al Lawzi covered in blood
Fans got a shock this week when pictures emerged online of Egyptian starlet, Yusra Al Lawzi, covered in blood apparently just having been killed.
Yousra's fans vowed to boycott the drama after her death but it turned out the photos were just scenes from an up-coming episode of the drama 'Khutoot Hamra' (Red Lines). The death scene occurs after a member of one of the gangs sought after by leading actor Ahmed Al Sakka kills his wife, Yusra, for revenge. Poor Yusra is on her honeymoon when the attack happens and the gang member slits her throat.
This isn't the first time that screen shots from the same drama have caused a stir. Earlier this month Yusra and Ahmed came under fire for posing in steamy pictures, distributed in the holy month of Ramadan.
- Yusra Al Lawzi lives to act another soap: fatal food poisoning
- Yusra Al Lawzi's got the X-Factor
- Young ambitions: Yusra Al Lawzi puts directing into action
- Here’s the plan, ‘Get Me a Man’! Yusra Al Lawzi stars in new film
- Yusra Al Lawzi travels to "India, the Mother of Wonders" in her latest film role!