Yousra: should she stay or should she go?
Earlier this year, Egyptian acting legend, Yousra, was told to shed those pounds for a part in a new TV drama. The already super slim actress was made to feel the pressure after she failed to fit in to the dress created for the role.
Meanwhile, according to Al Muheet website, the actress recently developed a medical condition, meaning she had to undergo surgery on her abdominal wall. So far she has not said if the two events were linked but fans are worried that the star's eating habits could be affecting her health.
Now the rumors are rife that the Egyptian star is planning on retiring from the entertainment world entirely. It looks like keeping up with the new generation of actors is proving too much for Yousra, who has just returned from her Hajj pilgrimage. Clearly the holy trip has given her time to reflect on the acting lifestyle and her plans for the future.
- Yousra forced to shed the pounds to gain a part
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Dubai coma victim seeks compensation from Emirates hotel chain
- De Cuellar: Japan should Urge Fujimori to Go Home
- Which of these Arab stars do you think should quit showbiz already?