Youssef El Sherif says no to skimpy clothes or sex scenes
According to the London based Elaph, the Egyptian actor has put his foot down about what actresses on the sets of his most recent dramas are allowed to wear. Youssef said there had been no tiffs but he simply refused to act alongside women wearing bathing suits or skimpy clothes.
For the drama king, anything approaching a sex scene is a non-negotiable: he won't take the role in the first place. But Youssef said he always asked up-front before filming so there wouldn't be any arguments on set.
The actor has been busy filming 'Zai El Ward' for Ramadan but revealed he wasn't a big fan of the plan to make 60 episodes of the drama for a month of 30 days! Now producers are struggling to get the rest of the episodes on TV after the holy month has ended.
What do you think about the way actresses dress? Are there too many scandalous dresses and seductive scenes? Tell us what you think below.
- Nadine Njeim's beautiful blue dress turns her into an Instagram hit!
- Yahia al Fakharani completes “Shaykh al Arab Hamam”
- On-the-go Seif Al Din Subayee jet-setting the region for work
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Yahia Al Fakharani threatens to quit